New Knowledge is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the way companies understand disinformation, misinformation and fake news as a cyber security problem, and brands are under attack.
We build products that repair online communities, identify manipulation, and help them communicate more authentically. In a world where social media is being manipulated on a massive scale, this is no small task. We care about protecting communities, brands, and companies from being targeted by the spreading of disinformation. The kind of people who work with us have to be passionate about that challenge and mission.
We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industry verticals. New Knowledge backers include GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
This role is for you if you're looking for a team where you can drive decisions, be challenged and build out a sales process. You want to collaborate with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Preferred location: Los Angeles, San Francisco or Seattle
- Develop target list of early adopters; identify correct points of engagement and initiate process
- Identify key objectives, stakeholders, and business case
- Lead engagement process; identify necessary steps/milestones & success criteria
- Drive engagement to a successful outcome for New Knowledge and the customer
- Maintain appropriate prospecting activity to ensure healthy pipeline of opportunities
- 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Track record of developing new partnerships/deals with multiple stakeholders and six & seven figure values
- Domain expertise of selling to and working with Chief Marketing Officers (CMO) and Chief Security Officers (CSO)Successful history of impact in early stage companies
- Experience executing strategic transactions with Fortune 500 companies
- MBA or management consulting experience is a plus
- Competitive salary and healthcare
- A business that trusts and embraces technology
- A leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work from home
- Lots of available and free parking
- Unlimited vacation (and no, that is not code for you never take a vacation, we encourage and value time off)Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks
- Professional development opportunities