You're looking for a role where you can drive decisions, be challenged, and help in building a company and a team. You want to collaborate with smart, creative, and energetic people. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable. You are always looking to learn and go above and beyond what is asked. You are comfortable wearing many hats. You’re creative. And if this sounds like you, you sound like someone we want on our team.
New Knowledge is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the way companies understand disinformation, misinformation and fake news as a cyber security problem, and brands are under attack.
We build products that repair online communities, identify manipulation, and help them communicate more authentically. In a world where social media is being manipulated on a massive scale, this is no small task. We care about protecting communities, brands, and companies from being targeted by the spreading of disinformation. The kind of people who work with us have to be passionate about that challenge and mission.
While we take our mission very seriously, we are also a team of fun-loving, laid-back, self described geeks who love tacos and topo chico.
Important things in no particular order:
- We have revenue and are VC funded, but this isn’t a Redbull-fueled, brogrammer kind of place.
- The company is based in Austin, and we give preference to candidates who already live in Austin.
- We're building applications from scratch and have the ability to build in the most relevant, latest technologies.
- Write and post technical and non-technical job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms
- Perform pre-screening calls
- Finding sponsorship opportunities and branding building activities in Austin
- Attending relevant networking events
- Coordinating the recruiting process from resume screen to offer made
- Interview candidates with various methods
- Incorporate feedback and improve on the process
- Analyzing the KPIs and making strategies to improve upon them
- Clearly communicate our values and our mission
- We also encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the requirements
- 3 years experience as a recruiter is preferred
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Knowledge of Greenhouse recruiting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and wear a lot of hats
- College graduate
- Competitive salary and healthcare
- A business that trusts and embraces technology
- A leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work from home
- Lots of available and free parking
- Unlimited vacation (and no, that is not code for you never take a vacation, we encourage and value time off)
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks
- Professional development opportunities